Win a free copy of Striker Boy signed by Pep Guardiola by simply sharing and following on Facebook or Twitter! Striker Boy is a fantastic book for children aged 8 to 13. This special not-for-profit edition has been published in aid of Mind, the mental health charity.
It may only be February, but we all know Man City have already won the Premier League. The only question now is how many other trophies they’ll be lifting…
With the League Cup final coming up shortly, and strong positions in the FA Cup and Champions League, this could well go down in history as the clubs greatest ever season.
And now you have a chance to own a little piece of that history!
Pep Guardiola, the genius at City’s helm, very kindly took a break from running drills with Aguero to sign two copies of Striker Boy.
These are truly special pieces of memorabilia and come complete with a certificate of authenticity.
One of the books is being sold to raise money for the Striker Boy campaign in aid of Mind.
But we’re giving the other away totally free!
We will pick the winner the day of City’s final game in 2018, so depending how they do in the cups it will either be May 26th (Champions League final), May 19th (FA Cup final), or May 5th (final game of the Premier League). We’re hoping for May 26th!
If you don’t want to wait until the end of the season to read Striker Boy, pick up an unsigned copy here.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is only open to UK residents
- Winner chosen at random from the list of people who followed and shared on Facebook or Twitter
- You can enter twice, once on Facebook and once on Twitter
- People found to be entering more than once via the same platform will be disqualified
- If you are entering via Twitter and have ‘Protect my Tweets’ turn on in the privacy settings, you must leave a comment on the post so we can identify you
- The winner will be chosen on the date of Man City’s last game in 2018 and announced the follow day
- The winner will be contacted via Facebook or Twitter, depending on their method of entry
- If the winner doesn’t respond within 7 days a new winner will be chosen
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash
- If you have any questions about the competition, please email email@example.com
- This competition complies with the rules of Facebook or Twitter but is in no way endorsed by either company