Arsenal strikers Reiss Nelson and Chuba Akpom are quite like the main character Nat Dixon in Striker Boy, young rising stars with massively bright futures ahead of them. Obviously, we’re in no way suggesting that either player is secretly only 13 years old!
We met both Reiss and Chuba on the day of Arsenal’s thrilling victory over a determined Norwich in the League Cup. Both players put in great performances that night that helped see Arsenal through to the next round. Earlier that day Reiss and Chuba had been visiting Arsenal’s education hub to surprise some local children with free tickets for the match. We were also visiting that day as the children had been reading Striker Boy and doing some excellent written work based on the book.
It was fantastic to meet the children and the players, who kindly signed two copies of Striker Boy for us.
You can win one of those copies- and it’s absolutely free to enter!
This signed book is the perfect present for any young Gooner, and it will only take you 10 seconds to enter the competition.
If you’d rather not leave it up to fate, the other signed copy is available for sale from our website.
- The competition is only open to people the UK
- Winner chosen at random from the list of Twitter shares and Facebook likes
- If you are entering via Twitter and have ‘Protect my Tweets’ turn on in the privacy settings you must leave a comment on the post so we can identify you
- The winner will be chosen and announced on November 6th 2017
- The winner will be contacted via Facebook or Twitter, depending on their method of entry
- If the winner doesn’t response within 7 days a new winner will be chosen
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash
- If you have any questions about the competition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org